If you do not know how to cook fish and you’re in love with it, here is a recipe for you, that will make you a fish lover instantly, if it’s not the case. This herb crusted salmon is excellent!
- 125 g salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of breadcrumbs
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/4 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190 º C (gas mark 6-7).
- Mix in a bowl with mustard, breadcrumbs, herbs, crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillet on a baking dish with non-stick coating, brush the mixture before, then bake 20 minutes until the top is crisp and colorful.
- Serve immediately with a little lemon juice.