Here is a fresh recipe to taste without depriving! Shrimps give you a good and crunchy iodine taste, combined with tomato and its creamy and spicy sauce, so give it a try!
- 1 large tomato.
- 160 g shrimps.
- 3 tbsp cream lightened with 3% fat.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- Green salad.
- A few drops of hot sauce.
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley.
- 15 g of wholewheat bread.
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the top of the tomatoes and empty it.
- Mash half the garlic, cut the flesh taken from the tomato into small pieces and mix with light cream.
- Add chopped parsley, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add the peeled shrimp and garnish tomato.
- Toast the bread in the toaster (No kidding!).
- Rub the bread with the garlic clove. Then dice it (bread).
- Arrange on a nice plate of salad leaves and tomato stuffed, keep it cool before tasting.
- Serve with garlicky croutons.